A1Cardone brake calipers are remanufactured to match the exact look and function of the original equipment unit. Cardone calipers come 'friction ready' allowing you to select your favorite brand of brake pad.
Cardone completely disassembles every worn part, also known as a core, and thoroughly clean and inspect every component. Through reverse engineering, Cardone engineers pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses through examining common wear areas and incorporate fixes into our renewal process as needed to produce a highly reliable caliper.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Quality -Direct fit application
- 100% O.E.-specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance.
- 100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle.
- Copper washers are included for a perfect seal.
- Every Friction Choice Caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads.
- Friction Choice Calipers are offered with or without mounting bracket, so you can choose the configuration that best meets your needs.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- Plastic cap plug in brake port line protects threads before installation.